We’re happy to announce that we just rolled out keyboard shortcuts! This was one of the most requested features among our very productive users.
Keyboard shortcuts provide a quick and easy way of navigating through Rindle and performing common (repetitive) actions without having to take your fingers off the keyboard.
Some of our favorites
- Press “D” to mark a card as complete
- Navigate between cards with your arrow keys and press “Space bar” to open a card
- Press “N” while hovering over any card to add a new card to that same list
- Jump between boards using number 1-9
- “ESC” out of everything 🙂
Shortcuts are a shortcut away
Check out the full list of shortcuts while in Rindle anytime by pressing “?”
Learn more about Rindle’s shortcuts in our help center.